maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

Own a Piece of NZ Orienteering History.

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 4 May 2009, 7:27 AM  
This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to own the limited edition Ultimate Orienteering Vehicle.

This vehicle goes by several names "The nutmobile", "The Trusty Stallion", "Neil's car" or "1994 Mitsubishi, Libiro All Wheel Drive, ABS braking, Love Machine"

For just $900 or near offer you will recieve:
A buetiful car (known as the prettiest in Helensville)
All Wheel Drive, (that is worth it's weight in gold at orienteering events, it never gets stuck so can be used for parking anywhere and even putting out controls)
ABS brakes, This car hasn't been in a serious accident and this can only be put down to the seperior safety offered by the must have feature of ABS braking.
Power Steering. Lets face it us orienteers arn't strong up top.
Air Conditioning. Lets face it, the orienteering season is a complete mess so you need to be prepared for all weather conditions.
6 month old Stereo/CD player. Let's face it, listening to your club mates talk about there injuries whilst driving to the event is boring, this feature allows you to drown them out.
1800cc of pure power.
A Station Wagon boot with space to fit many large things eg bikes, fridge, chainsaw, weedwacker, chest of draws, chests, draws, adventure racing boxes, dog, Totara Tree (small), Bonsai (big).
A warren of Fitness, about one month old by a reputable garage.
Two new tires.
Two slightly older tires.

Optional Extras
Thule roof racks.
Hydrolic car jack
Jumper leads
3 bottles of Hieneken Simon J. left behind at Nationals
A space saver spare tire, great for saving the space that can be used for carrying stuff (see examples previuosly mentioned above)

Enquiries welcome here or 021 449 115.

Show Profile  spelling b Posted: 4 May 2009, 7:47 AM  
For the spelling purists amongst us, please use the words below instead.

Libero, receive, beautiful, superior, aren't, their, drawers, hydraulic, heineken, previously.

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 4 May 2009, 7:52 AM  
Thanks for that. Alistair will be able to read it now. Where did that edit button go?

Also
Anyone got a northern hemisphere Silva thumb compass, Jet willing to trade for a Southern hemisphere of same. As used in winning the 2007 NZ Orienteering Middle distance champs and the 2007 World Booze O champs.

Show Profile  mark Posted: 4 May 2009, 8:06 AM  
What's the odo?

spelling b, you are a faker.
Did you just use a spell checker, because you missed some spelling errors.

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 4 May 2009, 8:24 AM  
248811 (This number is subject to change)

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 4 May 2009, 9:00 AM  
one careful lady owner

Show Profile  Mike Adams Posted: 4 May 2009, 12:51 PM  
Warrant.

I've got a northern hemisphere jet. Actually I might have two.

Show Profile  SJ Posted: 4 May 2009, 1:11 PM  
Just like to point out for the record before any sale is made the Heinekens were formerly Soggy's (sorry if this detracts from the price Neil).

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 4 May 2009, 4:15 PM  
Dont give away my beer Neil. Man the mention of the 2007 World Booze Orientering Championships brings back memories - highlight of my career.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 4 May 2009, 10:39 PM  
I think Neil forgot to mention that soggy also left his moist panties in the back. Go soggy.

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 5 May 2009, 11:53 AM  
No that was the name of our winning team at Moro Madness which has nothing to do with Neils Rocket Ship.

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 6 May 2009, 12:58 AM  
Would you buy a car from this used man?

Show Profile  idiot Posted: 6 May 2009, 2:04 AM  
Would you use a man with that car?

Show Profile  marcusd Posted: 7 May 2009, 5:10 AM  
$900? Tell him he is dreaming!

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 7 May 2009, 5:36 AM  
I know. Cheap aye?

Show Profile  marcusd Posted: 7 May 2009, 5:58 AM  
Are you going to throw in a set of jousting sticks?

1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz