maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

Labour Weekend

Show Profile  DennisdM Posted: 24 October 2014, 3:15 PM  
Thanks cmevents. Can you please post a link to tomorrow's start list as well? The website seems to be down.

Show Profile  cmevents Posted: 24 October 2014, 3:20 PM  
Start list (sprint) http://goo.gl/wYKx3B

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 24 October 2014, 3:30 PM  
Cheers Counties people and Dennis - sorry if this seems a bit last minute but I've been away from the internets this week! Looking forward to tomorrow, better get some sleep first though!

Show Profile  brentg Posted: 25 October 2014, 11:54 PM  
Just an apology to those effected by the placement of control 109 at the middle event. My mistake. Sorry about that.

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 26 October 2014, 11:55 AM  
Thank you Counties, great mix of races. Although getting back to Jenni's original post on this thread, I for one will definitely enjoy my day off tomorrow!

Show Profile  pete s Posted: 27 October 2014, 3:09 PM  
Big thanks to Counties for a great two days racing. Really enjoyed getting on a couple of new maps - Thames was a great example of using a number of small spaces and linking them for a sprint, and I reckon Kawakawa bay could be a fantastic venue for an Auckland "Wayne Cretney" style event - some great physically challenging country there!!

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 29 October 2014, 6:19 AM  
Agree with above comments, and good to orienteer on a couple of new maps. Winsplits by course is a great idea that few clubs use, and is especially interesting for those in grades with small numbers. On our courses, I thought Danielle's runs were stunning.
Well done all round to a small club, which now has to wind it up for the Nationals next year.
Any ideas for the best places to stay?

Username

Password

Register  
1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz